Wednesday, August 10, 2005

This is sad but....

I hate to do it but I can now only allow approved members to comment on this blog. I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this I just can't keep up with all the deleting of comments I've been doing. If you feel any inclination to be a member just shoot me an email(emmaus777@earthlink.net). I don't think it will be too much of a bother since I don't really generate a lot of conversation to begin with.

Also, I plan on trying to post a least one photo per week. Maybe one day I'll get to one photo per day but right know I just don't think that will be practical. I would love to hear any comments, critical or otherwise about my photography. I feel that forcing myself to show people my photography will help me focus a bit more. I'm going up to NH tonight so I'll ry to put my first official "Pic of the Week" up when I get back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tim Costine said...

what's sad is someone who stops using their blog :(

11:49 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I was thinking the same thing! Robb, where are you?

9:59 PM  
Blogger Robb said...

I promise, I will be back. I've been getting my computer back up with clean install.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Tim Costine said...

and there was much rejoicing.....'yay!'

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home