Saturday, June 04, 2005

A few pictures

I have finally found enough time to sit down and add a little something to this blog. I thought I would put a few pictures of my family up here. I've recently taken up photography so any input people have on the photos is great.

This I a picture I took of Judah Graves and Caedmon... I thought it was cute.




This was Christmas Eve. Andy and I decided to go offroading. We spent a couple of hours Christmas Day getting it out of the 4 foot pit of mud. Along with the help of Ian we eventually got it out... great fun!!



I took this picture last year. It's directly across the Delaware River from where I work at the Coast Guard base in Philly




this is my new kayak (yeah...another hobby that could be detrimental to my health ) Andy and I spent a few days last week on Lilly Lake behind my parents new house trying to teach ourselves to Eskimo roll. Let me tell you it's harder than it might seem. Andy did it once on the second day, but couldn't do it again. I never got myself out of the water still inside the kayak. I think a few more hours and we'll get it. I can't wait to try again, it's addicting.

I'll be back a little more often now I think.

6 Comments:

Blogger Robb said...

Who is "my" church? what is "my church" ? Who are you? You should be a little mor specific with your questions if you want answers. I don't know who you are and I don't really know what you're asking. It seems to me that all you want to do is argue. You have no idea who I am yet still you come to my blog and accuse me of things that are untrue. Maybe you should try to be a little less abrasive. As far as the issue you have with Tim and his family... I don't know if I can help you out and I'm not here to fight an argument between yourself and them . If you want to ask me questions, any questios about the Bible I will gladly answer any e-mails you send to me (emmaus777@earthlink.net). But, I will delete any comments you make on my blog that I find have nothing to do with or detract from my original intent of the blog.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Robb,
Great pictures! Can't wait to try your kayak. Maybe we can get it stuck somewhere that takes hours to get it loose from, too.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Annonymous,

God sees you on this blog, too. Remember the scripture I relayed to you before:
Do not be fooled. God will not be mocked.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Robb said...

Ian,
I would love for you to be able to try out the kayak...but I find it unlikely that you will be able to fit in it. Andy can just squeeze himself in. You can definitly give it a shot. I left it up at my parents for Andy to use over the summer.

12:25 PM  
Blogger BethsMomToo said...

When I look at the pictures from you & Andy off-roading, one of your father's most famous sayings comes to mind..."I guess THAT wasn't such a great idea!" ;) Except you guys DID have fun. (Hard for me to imagine...getting muddy is not fun for me.)

I admire you if you can perfect the kayak roll! Beth did some kayaking in WV and mentioned several deaths because the people went beyond their ability level (using snap down skirts) and didn't know how to the roll and drowned. So keep practicing!

Great pics btw!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

HAHA, I just had a mental picure of Ian trying to get out of Robbs Kayak, Sorry Ian! you are just so tall!! I am still laughing!! When you are done being offened, say HI to Michelle for me!
Robb I love the pictures. I hope that you have the one of the boys at the piano framed! It is just TOO cute!!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home